Nestled within one of the most extensive and beautiful private estates of the whole Amalfi Coast, covered in lemon trees and lush vegetation, the villa offers guests a perfectly secluded and exquisite location. The interiors feature large open spaces with vaulted ceilings and a refined collection of contemporary furniture. The crisp white walls are wonderfully complemented by colorful decorative accents and, of course, the vivid tableaux of the blue sea. There is a large living room with a dining area, however, you will likely want to have most of your meals, prepared by your private chef and using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients, on the gorgeous shaded veranda with soaring seaviews.
The seven bedrooms are spaced out on the various floors and all have en suite bathrooms and air-conditioning. The master bedroom is on the top floor and includes a dressing room and bathroom with both a shower and large round bathtub. One double ensuite bedroom is located in the separate Garden House. En suite double next to the kitchen which can works for a nanny or staff.
When you’re not leisurely relaxing by the panoramic saltwater pool, you can take the path which leads down to a private rocky cove for a refreshing swim in the spectacular sea. There is a well-equipped gym area for those who would like to maintain their fitness route and to assist you with getting around the estate, there are some small electric cars at guests’ disposal.
The villa is also ideal for small group functions, like weddings thanks to its private chapel and 20-person multifunction meeting room. An additional 12 guests can be accommodated in a separate villa found on the estate.
The many marvels of the Amalfi Coast are at your fingertips, from wandering its vibrant villages to strolling in lively Sorrento and from visiting historic castles and churches to enjoying a boat ride to admire the incredible coastline. Then at the end of the day, your heavenly villa retreat awaits.
• It is made up of the main villa, with 5 bedrooms, one double with en suite for staff or a nanny and a garden house with a further bedroom.
• The villa has extensive outdoor living space, including a gorgeous vine-laden terrace with sitting and dining area, offering exceptionall views over the sea and coastline
• A spacious terrace next to the pool with both sunny and shaded areas has more comfortable lounge chairs
• The estate's large rectangular salt-water pool is one of its great highlights. It was designed to incorporate the natural surroundings and sits dramatically right at the cliff's edge
• A safe pathway takes guests from the villa and down to a private sea access point ( 200 steps )
• Within the large estate there is another independent rental villa called La Fontanella. It is possible to rent the entire estate accommodating up to 26 people.
• The former owner of the villa was a painter and her studio has been transformed into a gym with all the latest Techno Gym equipment. The gym is shared with another villa on the estate
• Massage room available on reservation
• Private Grotto. Nestled deep into the cliff, it is accessed by another winding path that leads you into the grotto itself. Classical music concerts can be staged here upon request.
• Private Chapel for weddings and private ceremonies
• Animal farm
• Airy and spacious, the villa features stylish modern decor and spectacular views throughout
• The vast open-plan living room has two refined sitting areas as well as a chic dining area where guests can enjoy the wonderful creations of the villa's private chef
• Guest rooms are bright and clean with white walls and colorful decorative accents
• All bedrooms have A/C, modern en suites with either a shower or tub, the master's is particularly luxurious with its fabulous round tub
• One guest room is located in the garden house next to the pool
• Air-conditioning/ Heating
• All beds have high quality memory foam mattresses
• Safe deposit-box (in the master bedroom)
• TV and Stereo with CD player
• 2 small electric cars provided for driving in the property
• Parking for 2 cars
• Personal chef for preparation of lunch and dinner – (Thursday off)
• Butler serves lunch, drinks and dinner – ( Thursday off)
• Maid for breakfast and room cleaning service - (Monday off)
• Midweek linen change (Wednesday)
• Air-conditioning/ Heating
Staff | Service on request
• Extra cleaning service
• Extra bed linen/bath towels
• Groceries shopping
• Late check-in (after 7.pm)
• Private Chapel for wedding and private Ceremony
• Meeting room (equipped with table for 20 people, screen, projector and Wi-Fi)
• Private and exclusive concert in the Grotto
• Cooking class
• Boat rental
• Transfer service and pick up from/to airport
• Reservation for restaurant, guide and tours
• Amalfi 10 km - 30 min
• Ravello 13 km - 30 min
• Positano 25 km - 1 hour
• Sorrento 40 km - 1 hour 30 min
• Pompei 40 km - 1 hour
• Blue Grotto 51 Km from Maiori (only by boat)
• Napoli 60 km - 1 hour
• Roma 280 km - 3 hours
Things to do
• Ravello is a refined, polished town boasting impeccable bohemian credentials – Wagner, DH Lawrence and Virginia Woolf all spent time here – it’s today known for its ravishing gardens and stupendous views, the best in the world according to former resident Gore Vidal, and certainly the best on the coast. On Tuesday morning there’s a lively street market in Piazza Duomo, where you’ll find wine, mozzarella and olive oil, as well as discounted designer clothes.
• In the late 1940's John Steinbeck visited Positano and became a life long devotee and launched Positano into the International Jet Set with Jackie Kennedy among others visiting and this popularity has not abated as today movie stars and the wealthy of the world also come to vacation as well magnates of the DotCom society and their yachts. The charm and attraction of Positano seems limitless and eternal to all who have come to visit and an unforgettable experience for all visitors. Gaze in admiration at the white- and pastel-colored houses that smatter the hillside, and perhaps take a stroll along its perfectly groomed beaches. Positano has also become world famous for beach fashions of brightly coloured robes, bikinis, bags and wraps all made in cool linen or cotton.
Positano is also filled with master cobblers, indeed, this is the place where to abandon your shoes and replace them with a pair of hand crafted sandals, made to measure while you wait.
• Not far from Positano, in the village of Praiano, spend an evening at l’Africana, an extraordinary club with cave setting, complete with natural blowholes and a glass dance floor so you can see confused looking fish swimming under your feet. Africana has been going since the '50s, when Jackie Kennedy was just one of the famous VIP guests.
• Visit the romantic town of Sorrento plenty of fine old shops selling ceramics, lacework and intarsio (marquetry items) – famously produced here. Sorrento makes a good base for catching the ferry to magic Capri island .
• Head inland toward the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pompeii -- the world-famous ancient village that lay buried under layers of volcanic ash for centuries. Explore the area and discover the site’s history from AD 79 when Mount Vesuvius erupted, to the early 18th century when it was ‘discovered.
• Pompei The buried city was rediscovered in the 16th century, but exploration only began in 1748, and continued systematically through the nineteenth century up to the most recent excavations, aimed at restoring and attributing the proper value to the ancient city and its exceptional archeological heritage.
• The Blue Grotto is one of several sea caves, worldwide, that is flooded with a brilliant blue or emerald light. The quality and nature of the color in each cave is determined by the unique lighting conditions in that particular cave.
A neat, comprehensive offer
When you rent any one of our superlative Italian villas, you get the full advantage of our topflight holiday planning expertise.
Tailored to meet most of the demanding traveller’s wishes and expectations, our exclusive holiday planning service offers you four premium benefits.
FIND OUT MORE HERE