The villa is surrounded by a large garden with pool surrounded by hedges and planted with umbrella pines and other Mediterranean flora. The villa's was designed to cater to a large family, and its outdoor spaces have wonderful living areas a dining table and barbecue. The pool has a unique natural filtration system and thus avoids harmful chlorine.
The building itself is on two levels: on the ground floor there is a modern and stylish living room with French windows into the garden, the sunny kitchen, 2 en-suite air-conditioned bedrooms, 2 additional bedrooms and two bathrooms. All bedrooms have direct access onto the garden. On the lower ground floor there are 4 further bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
• Immersed in the beautiful beach front compound of Roccamare, guarded 24/7
• 200 metres from a white sandy beach, only accessible to the villa owners and their guests.
• Outdoor living room
• Covered dining area in front of the living room and additional dining table next to the kitchen
• Beach hut with table and chairs and locable beach cabana
• Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table
• On the ground floor there are 4 bedrooms: the Master bedroom with study and en suite, two further doubles and one twin, all with bathrooms and French doors onto the garden
• The lower ground floor, more suitable for kids and nanny, there are 4 further bedrooms: one with 2 single beds, one with 2 bunk beds, one which can be double or twin and the last which sleeps up to 5 children. Three bathrooms complete this floor.
• Wi-fi throughout
• Satellite TV with Sky
• Mosquito nets in all bedrooms except bedroom VIII
• Rooms and bathrooms have complete sets of towels, hairdryers, bath set with soap, shower gel and shampoo
• Hi-fi stereo system, DVD player
• 4 covered outdoor parking places
• Laundry room
Staff | Service included
• Garden and pool maintenance
Staff | Service on request
• Additional maid service • Bicycle rentals
• Closest commercial and private (private jets) airport: Pisa 130 km - 1 hour 30 minutes drive
• Private airport of Grosseto 30 km - 30 min drive
• Nearest Beach - Roccamare Private Beach 80 Metres • Maremma National Park 50 km - 50 min drive
• Argentario - Porto Ercole trendy’s harbour 80 km - 1 hour drive
• The Tarot Garden 90 km - 1 hour and 15 min drive
• Saturnia with its famous thermal springs 80 km - 1 hour and a half drive
• Florence 180 km - 2 hours drive • Rome 230 km - 3 hours drive
Things to do
• The Etruscans: a trip through what was known as Etruria is one of the most interesting archaeological excursions in Italy. Tarquinia and Tuscania boast worldwide famous archeological excavations which should not be missed.
• Monte Argentario, a peninsula connected with the mainland by three dams. The Monte Argentario is known for its fine coastline, rich mediterranean vegetation and the two jet set harbours Porto Ercole and Porto Santo Stefano.
• The Tarot-Garden of Niki de Saint-Phalle, twenty two giant sculptures inspired by the figures of the magic tarot cards. Children love it!
• The islands and hiring a boat: In Porto Santo Stefano, you can hire a boat which will take you to the islands of Giglio and Giannutri off the Tuscan coast. Giglio has a charming main village and castle, and many creeks hidden between the cliffs. Giannutri, its bare coastline dominated by the ruins of a Roman villa overlooking the sea, recalls some of the Greek islands, which deep-sea divers can look for sunken Roman galeons on the sea bed.
• The hot springs of Saturnia: Tuscany is famous for its hot springs. Saturnia, is the most spectacular, with hot waterfalls in the middle of nature. In summer one might prefer coming here in the evening or even better, at night.
A neat, comprehensive offer
When you rent any one of our superlative Italian villas, you get the full advantage of our topflight holiday planning expertise.
Tailored to meet most of the demanding traveller’s wishes and expectations, our exclusive holiday planning service offers you four premium benefits.
FIND OUT MORE HERE