Ideal for two couples or a small family, the compact villa has been divided between two wings, a master bedroom on each end, both with their own private gardens and outdoor showers. There is a spacious living room, dining room and kitchen with stylish contemporary furnishings, the latest technology and the charm of barrel-vaulted stone ceilings.
Guests will likely spend much of their time in the villa’s wonderful outdoor spaces. There are two covered lounge areas decked out in soothing purple cushions. The out of the ordinary pool, bordered by sun loungers, has been designed like a beach with a gentle descent into the water. There is a convenient outdoor kitchen and an adjacent dining area from which you can enjoy the gentle breeze and captivating views over the countryside.
There is plenty to do in the vicinity of the villa including visiting picturesque villages, roaming through ancient archaeological sites and dining at Michelin-starred restaurants. There are also delightful, uncrowded beaches along the coast around a 30-minute drive from the property.
For those traveling with larger groups, Le Lamie is only a five minute-drive from two other villas, Villa Bettina and Villa Caterina.
• Covered dining and kitchen patio with a barbeque
• Luxurious sun loungers
• The villa is surrounded by a landscaped rock and cactus garden
• Lovely views over hilly fields and olive groves
• Two lounge areas, one with a thatched roof and the other open, both with comfortable seating
• Romantic outdoor evening lighting
• Shaded private parking
• Beautiful stone floors and vaulted stone ceilings throughout
• Professional kitchen with top modern appliances
• Two master bedrooms with en-suites with rain showers and private gardens with outdoor showers and seating
• Flat screen TV with SKY cable channels
• interior and exterior sound system
• Bose stereo and I-pod docking station
• Mosquitos screen on each window
• Laundry room
• Security cameras
• Bathrooms have bath set with hand soap and shower gel, high quality towels and hairdryer
Staff | Service included
• Welcome pack which includes fruit, vegetables, estate olive oil, tomato sauce and pasta, cold cuts and cheeses, taralli, white and red Apulian wine and water.
• Pool and garden maintenance
Staff | Service on request
• Grocery shopping
• Baby sitter
• Nearest commercial and private airport Brindisi 50 km - 45 min drive
• Nearest beach club, White Ostuni Beach Club 16 km - 25 min drive
• Ostuni 10 km - 15 min drive
• Cisternino 10 km - 15 min drive
• Ceglie 10 km - 15 min drive
• Martina Franca 10 km - 15 min drive
• Locorotondo 18 km - 20 min drive
• Alberobello 25 km - 30 min drive
• Lecce 90 km - 1 hour and 15 min drive
• Polignano a Mare 50 km - 40 min drive
• Borgo Egnazia 38 km - 40 min drive
Things to do
• Cisternino, which is part of the prestigious club of the most beautiful towns in Italy
• Ceglie, with its 14th-century Piazza Vecchia, tattered Baroque balconies, and lordly medieval castles, the little whitewashed town of Ceglie Messapica is a jewel
• Martina Franca, known for its Baroque architecture and the festival of the Itria Valley
• Alberobello, famous throughout the world for its houses, called trulli, UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Lecce, the Baroque city known as the Florence of the South
• Brindisi, with its convenient location to the East and with the natural harbour of the Adriatic Sea
• Locorotondo, is officially one of the most beautiful villages in Italy
• Polignano a Mare, a charming rocky center overlooking the Adriatic sea
• Castellana Grotte, with world famous karst complex of Castellana Grotte
• Fasano, a city that marks the border between Salento and the Terra di Bari and home to the "forest" the biggest safari zoo of Southern Italy and the Archaeological Park of Egnazia
• Lido Morelli, a long beach with fine sand and clear sea located in naturalistic park called 'Parco delle Dune Costiere'
• Natural Oasis of Torre Guaceto - Torre Guaceto Marine Protected Area and Natural Reserve of the state of international interest with large expanses of open sandy beaches
• The local antique markets are beautiful and characteristic, every second Sunday of the month it takes place in Ostuni, on the third Sunday it is the turn of Martina Franca and you will find others in nearby towns. http://www.nonsoloferrivecchi.it/mercatini/mercatini-della-puglia/
Grottaglie - first Sunday of the month, viale Matteotti
Ostuni - second Sunday of the month, Porta San Demetrio
Martina Franca - third Sunday of the month, via Della Libertà
Monopoli - fourth Sunday of the month, piazza XX Set
A neat, comprehensive offer
When you rent any one of our superlative Italian villas, you get the full advantage of our topflight holiday planning expertise.
Tailored to meet most of the demanding traveller’s wishes and expectations, our exclusive holiday planning service offers you four premium benefits.
FIND OUT MORE HERE