Recently renovated and refurbished, this traditional Tuscan farm built in natural stone features state-of-the-art modern facilities while maintaining its characteristic, charming architecture. The spell binding 360° views of the fairytale-like surroundings will remain with you for ever.
Each and every corner is characterized by rustic, understated elegance. The unique country-style furnishings are enhanced by sophisticated, creative touches such as the ceilings’ wooden beams whitewashed in pastel colors and the antique terracotta floor tiles.
The property hosts up to 19 guests between the main villa and the lovely annex, an ancient barn, fully renovated to accomodate a gym and 3 bedrooms.
• 10,000 sq. feet terrace around the house with several pergolas, patios, roofed dining areas from were you can enjoy 360° views all over the valley and beyond
• Surrounded by the typical Val d'Orcia clay hillocks it enjoys the most stunning views over the valley and its hill towns as Pienza, Montalcino, Radicofani, San Quirico
• 8x8 feet west facing hot tub overlooking the valley to better enjoy the sun setting among the clay hillocks
• 3 acres automatically watered lawn
• The vegetable garden produces delicious fresh produce (vegetables, herbs and flowers) which guests are free to pick
• Solar panels installed for the pool to have it naturally heated at 28/30°C (82/86°F) in summer and 24-26°C (75/79°F) in the mid seasons, depending on the weather.
• Large kitchen divided in two rooms, one for cooking , the other for storing and appliances, out of the guest's view
• High quality C&C Milano pure Italina linen sheets in all bedrooms
• Individually controlled air con in all bedrooms
• Wi-FI Internet Access, satellite TV, VCR, DVD
• Stereos with CD player, IPod and adaptors
• The annex boasts a state-of-the-art gym, large playroom (ping pong, table football) and adjacent relax area, a lounge, a bar, a kitchenette and a full bathroom with shower
• Bathrooms have a complete set of soap, shampoo, shower gel and body lotion and a hairdryer
• House heating and air conditioning in the 6 bedrooms of the main villa
• Wi-Fi throughout the house
• Pool & hot tub heating through solar panels
• Safe in all bedrooms, 1 common safe
• House laundry (heavy duty machinery)
• Guest’s laundry (washing machine and tumble dryer)
• Baby Equipment: complimentary travel cot and high chair available on request
• Satellite TV with DVD Player
• Stereo CD player, Ipod docking station
• Firewood supply for the fireplaces & barbecue is included in the rent
• Automatic outdoor lighting
Staff | Service included
• Standard upkeep of the house and garden is included in the rental, including tidying up and basic cleaning of communal areas, bedrooms, and bathrooms, as well as the outdoors
• Weekly bath and bed linen changes for stays longer than one week.
Staff | Service on request
• Additional bed and bath linen changing
• Kitchen cleaning and washing up
• Personal laundry and ironing
• Cooking service
• Grocery shopping
• Extra pool heating
• Guided tours
• Any additional concierge service
• Modern style supermarkets and full shopping are about 15 minutes away
• Nearest train station: Chiusi, 25 minutes
• S. Quirico, Pienza, Montepulciano, Sarteano, 15 to 20 minutes
• There are 4 hot spas and beauty farms close by (from 10 to 30 minutes drive maximum) as well as a number of wineries, wine shops and excellent restaurants
• Montalcino 30 minutes
• Siena, Perugia, Assisi 1 hour
• Nearest beach Punta Ala 132 km
• Distance from airports: Rome and Pisa 2 hours, Florence 1.5 hours, Perugia 1 hour
• Rome 2 hours by car, 1.5 by train
• Florence 1.5 hours by car, 1.5 by train
Things to do
• The village of Montalcino, home to the famous Brunello di Montalcino stands hilltop covered almost entirely with vineyards and at its centre signature examples of Medieval architecture: the Palazzo dei Priori and the wonderful Rocca fortress, built circa XIV century.
• Pienza, not far from the estate, has been declared “Heritage of Mankind” by Unseco and is considered to be the “symbol city” of the Italian Renaissance (as well as famous for its wonderful pecorino cheese).
• Montepulciano, in this same area is another charming village, known as the pearl of the 16th century and renowned for the production of wines such as Vino Nobile di Montepulciano.
• The closest spa is in Bagni San Filippo, Transfer time: 20 minutes by car
• Other spas are in Chianciano Terme, a famous thermal spa town that dates back to Roman times, transfer time: 20 minutes
• Tennis courts are in Chianciano Terme, transfer time: 20 minutes by car
• Horseback riding facilities are in San Casciano dei Bagni, Transfer time: 40 minutes by car
• The closest city, and train station, is Chiusi, Transfer time: 25 minutes by car
• Perugia, Siena and Assisi, transfer time: 1 hour by car Florence, Transfer time: 1 hour and 30 minutes by car
• Pisa and Rome, transfer time: 2 hours by car
• Florence and Rome can be reached by train in one and a half hours from the nearby train station at Chiusi.
• "Fashionistas" will be able to indulge their passion, especially in the famous Prada factory store, located on the road to Florence.
A neat, comprehensive offer
When you rent any one of our superlative Italian villas, you get the full advantage of our topflight holiday planning expertise.
Tailored to meet most of the demanding traveller’s wishes and expectations, our exclusive holiday planning service offers you four premium benefits.
FIND OUT MORE HERE