Villa Andres – Positano
• You will love the large, flower filled terrace with outdoor living room and dining area
• On 3 floors the rooms open onto a terrace that stretches along the entire building
• 1000 m2 Mediterranean garden planted with bougainvillea, lemon and orange trees
• Panoramic swimming pool (4.5m x 8.5m, depth 1,3)
• 15 minutes to walk to the beach
• 150 steps to reach the road
• On request two additional suites, Li Parlati and Sponda, each one composed by two double bedrooms with their en-suites for a total capacity of 24 pax
• The architecture is classic and beautiful and allows an easy flow between indoors and outdoors.
• The interior design is a clever mix of choice antiques, antique hand painted tiles and freshly modern textiles.
• A professionally equipped majolica-tiled kitchen where you can learn more about the famous Amalfi coast cuisine
• Adjoining to the kitchen, a large vaulted dining room which opens onto the main terrace
• All bathrooms have been tiled in the most exquisite reclaimed majolica tiles.
• Villa Andres can also be an idyllic setting for civil and symbolic weddings and receptions for as many as 100 people
• Air-con throughout the villa, included in the rent
• Central heating, included in the rent
• Satellite TV, safe and minibar in each bedroom
• WI-FI in all the common areas of the villa
• Laptop and I-pad available for guests use
• I-Pod docking station
• Rooms and bathrooms have complete sets of towels, bathrobes, hairdryers, Hermes bath set with soap, shampoo and shower gel
• Safe and Minibar in each room
• Baby equipment can be provided
Staff | Service included
• Continental breakfast served each morning in the living room or on the terrace
• Chef on duty 8 hours per day for the breakfast and one other meal on choice between lunch and dinner (ingredients not included)
• One cooking course where the villa's chef teaches you how to prepare your favorite dish (for stay of minimum 1 week)
• Daily maid service from 7:30 to 16:30
• Daily change of bed and bath linen
• Concierge service 8 hours per day
• Porters service Included on Check in/out day
• Laundry service
Staff | Service on request
• Extra maid service
• Extra bed
• Cooking lessons
• Boat tours
• Wine tours
• Gourmet tours
• Private transfers and excursions
• Luxury car rental
• In-house massage
• Laundry service
• Positano downtown 800 metres - 15 minutes walking
• Praiano 5 km – 10 minutes drive
• Amalfi 15 km – 30 minutes drive
• Sorrento 16 km – 40 minutes drive
• Ravello 22 km – 50 minutes drive
• Pompei 36 km – 1 hour drive
• Rome 270 km – 3 hours and 20 minutes
Things to do
• Fornillo: You can walk to Fornillo from Positano's Spiaggia Grande, via the "Lovers' Walk". Nestled in a bay, this little beach is surprisingly quiet and peaceful.
• Secret beaches: Positano's rocky coastline is home to dozens of hidden beaches, which can only be reached from the sea. If you want to explore them, we'll arrange a boat for you.
• The best way to explore Italy's spectacular Amalfi Coast is by “gozzo", the traditional boat used by the local fishermen.
• Capri: 20 minutes by boat from Sorrento
• Amalfi : Its churches, towers and arcaded houses, grouped together with attractive irregularity, rise above a small harbour, and are backed by precipices of wild magnificence. One of the four Maritime Republics it treasures many historical buildings and an impressive Duomo dedicated to St Andrews of the 19th century. Do not miss the Arsenal of the Republic, the Municipio where the Tavole Amalfitane (first written maritime laws) are displayed and the Valle dei Mulini with its water-operated paper mills and tall rocky sides.
• Pompeii: A trip to Italy is not complete without visiting the impactful archeological ruins of Pompei, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• The port town of Cetara: This characteristic little village is known for its charming little port and its great fishing reputation, mostly bluefish and tuna.
• The Path of the Gods: takes hiking and outdoor lovers from Agerola to Positano, accompanied by breathtaking views of the Amalfi Coast.
A neat, comprehensive offer
When you rent any one of our superlative Italian villas, you get the full advantage of our topflight holiday planning expertise.
Tailored to meet most of the demanding traveller’s wishes and expectations, our exclusive holiday planning service offers you four premium benefits.
FIND OUT MORE HERE