A well-known architect has brought traditional Puglian architecture into the 21st-century by mixing historic building techniques with modern design aesthetics. This is beautifully represented in the villa’s vast living room that features a cathedral-like conical roof made of stone recovered from an ancient trullo. It also has built-in sofas with beige and taupe toned cushions and refined decorative objects and art from around the world, like you will find throughout the villa. Guests can have some quiet time in the stylish study or the cozy TV room.
The villa has four bedrooms. The two master bedrooms are a real highlight, boasting unique beds, en-suite bathrooms and outdoor showers set within private gardens. The other two bedrooms are twins. One of these has a mezzanine with twin or double bed, making it perfect for young adults.
The outdoor living areas revolve around an exceptional 21-metre pool designed to look like the seashore. Around this are sun loungers, a covered outdoor lounge, an outdoor kitchen with barbecue and shaded dining area with a large glass and teak dining table.
You can discover Puglia on easy day trips from the villa. Within a short drive are remarkable towns and villages, and beautiful beaches can be reached in less than 30 minutes. The area is also a paradise for foodies with six Michelin-starred restaurants and lots of wonderful simpler trattorias.
- Covered living, dining and kitchen patio spread over different levels, with a barbeque
- Vast garden and large property offering good privacy
- Beautiful evening lighting that creates a romantic ambiance
- Shaded private parking
- Spacious living/dining room divided by a fabulous fireplace
- Decorated with stylish contemporary furnishings, Moroccan lamps, Balinese teak furniture and artwork from Italy, England and India
- Modern kitchen with top quality appliances, separate utility room
- 4 individually decorated bedrooms, two masters with en-suites and outdoor showers in private terrace with built-in couches
- Two twin rooms, of which one has an additional bed on the mezzanine
- Three bathrooms with double basins, one with an ancient Rome-style tub big enough for two people or more
- Bose stereo and I-pod docking station
- Interior and exterior sound system
- TV with SKY channels
- Mosquitoes screen on each window
- Water softener
- Laundry room
- Security cameras
- Bathrooms have bath set with hand soap and shower gel, high quality towels and hairdryer
Staff | Service included
• Maid service on Tuesday and Thursday
• Pool and garden maintenance. Pool open from beginning of May until end of October.
Staff | Service on request
• Grocery shopping
• Cooking lessons
• Yoga lessons
• Sailing trips
• Horse riding
• Nearest commercial and private airport Brindisi 50 km - 45 min drive
• Nearest beach club, White Ostuni Beach Club 16 km - 25 min drive
• Ostuni, 10 km - 15 min drive
• Cisternino 10 km - 15 min drive
• Ceglie 10 km - 15 min drive
• Martina Franca 10 km - 15 min drive
• Locorotondo 18 km - 20 min drive
• Alberobello 25 km - 30 min drive
• Lecce 90 km - 1 hour and 15 min drive
• Polignano a Mare 50 km - 40 min drive
• Borgo Egnazia 38 km - 40 min drive
Things to do
• Cisternino, which is part of the prestigious club of the most beautiful towns in Italy
• Ceglie, with its 14th-century Piazza Vecchia, tattered Baroque balconies, and lordly medieval castles, the little whitewashed town of Ceglie Messapica is a jewel
• Martina Franca, known for its Baroque architecture and the festival of the Itria Valley
• Alberobello, famous throughout the world for its houses, called trulli, UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Lecce, the Baroque city known as the Florence of the South
• Brindisi, with its convenient location to the East and with the natural harbour of the Adriatic Sea
• Locorotondo, is officially one of the most beautiful villages in Italy
• Polignano a Mare, a charming rocky center overlooking the Adriatic sea
• Castellana Grotte, with world famous karst complex of Castellana Grotte
• Fasano, a city that marks the border between Salento and the Terra di Bari and home to the "forest" the biggest safari zoo of Southern Italy and the Archaeological Park of Egnazia
• Lido Morelli, a long beach with fine sand and clear sea located in naturalistic park called 'Parco delle Dune Costiere'
• Natural Oasis of Torre Guaceto - Torre Guaceto Marine Protected Area and Natural Reserve of the state of international interest with large expanses of open sandy beaches
• The local antique markets are beautiful and characteristic, every second Sunday of the month it takes place in Ostuni, on the third Sunday it is the turn of Martina Franca and you will find others in nearby towns. http://www.nonsoloferrivecchi.it/mercatini/mercatini-della-puglia/
Grottaglie - first Sunday of the month, viale Matteotti
Ostuni - second Sunday of the month, Porta San Demetrio
Martina Franca - third Sunday of the month, via Della Libertà
Monopoli - fourth Sunday of the month, piazza XX Set
A neat, comprehensive offer
When you rent any one of our superlative Italian villas, you get the full advantage of our topflight holiday planning expertise.
Tailored to meet most of the demanding traveller’s wishes and expectations, our exclusive holiday planning service offers you four premium benefits.
FIND OUT MORE HERE