Large glass doors and windows cast beautiful natural light into the villa’s spacious interiors. These have been decorated in an elegant contemporary style and feature custom designed furniture by top Italian artisans and an impressive collection of modern art, which is part of a significant project promoting female artists. The large open-plan living room features a stylish sitting area and has direct access outdoors. It leads onto the dining room which has an Art Nouveau styled dining table, a crystal chandelier and colorful artwork on the walls.
The three en-suite bedrooms on the ground floor have unique modern four-poster beds and each has its own discrete color scheme contrasting white and light grey walls. The en-suite bathrooms have luxurious fittings and either beautiful soaking tubs or large rain showers. There is a twin bedroom on the first floor with en suite and an additional twin with en suite on the lower ground floor. Guests can enjoy an evening movie in the cinema room, keep up with their workout routine in the gym or pamper themselves in the sauna and relaxation room. There is air-conditioning throughout as well as the latest technology.
There is the perfect outdoor space for all occasions and desires. Next to the villa is a large covered terrace with a sitting area and two dining tables. There is another outdoor living area to take in the sunshine and the sweeping views as well as a covered terrace next to the pool with double sunbeds. Set lengthwise, the long infinity pool offers a stunning panorama of the fields and vineyards with the sea beyond. This is particularly spectacular at sunset.
The villa is staffed with three maids and a chef who prepares delicious Italian meals using organic fruit and vegetables grown right on the property. Leaving the villa you can enjoy glorious days at the seaside where there are pristine beaches, beach clubs, restaurants. You can discover the area’s unique ecosystem at the Parco Regionale della Maremma or from the vantage point of the sea by taking a boat trip. Rome is just over 1 hour by train from the nearby Orbetello train station.
• Located in a private location, surrounded by olive groves, cypresses and umbrella pines
• Lovely garden with well-manicured lawns, rose bushes, cacti and other local vegetation
• Sweeping views of sloping fields, vineyards, the sea and sunsets
• Covered dining and living area next to the villa
• Sunny panoramic sitting area
• Covered pool terrace with double sunbeds
• Large en-suite bathrooms with luxurious wash basins, stylish mirrors, soaking tubs and rain showers and additional guest bathroom
• Bright and airy interiors with white or light grey walls
• Large windows and glass doors which let in plenty of natural light
• Carefully chosen decorative details and home ware
• Custom-designed furniture by top Italian artisans
• Art collection of works by prominent women artists
• Spacious living room with sofa and armchairs, direct access outdoors
• Dining room with large dining table and crystal chandelier
• Drawing room and winter garden
• Cinema room
• Gym, relaxation room and sauna
• Gym, relaxation room and sauna
• Laundry facilities
Staff | Service included
• Three maids are on duty from Monday to Saturday, 9:00am to 3:30pm and 5:00pm to 11:00pm. They set up the breakfast, tidy up kitchen after each meal, and clean bedrooms and bathrooms
• Garden and pool maintenance
• Laundry service
Staff | Service on request
• Overnight and Sunday staff upon request
• Nearest private and commercial airport : Roma Fiumicino 100km - 1 hour and 15 min
• Beach club L'Ultima Spiaggia 7 km - 15 min
• Tarot garden 5 minutes walking - 750 metres
• Porto Ercole 30 km - 30 min
• Saturnia Spa 40 km - 45 min
• Orvieto 90 km - 1,5 hours
• Siena 130 km - 1,5 hours
• Florence 200 km - 2,5 hours
• Rome by train just over 1 hour
Things to do
• Spend a day on the beach in Capalbio, enjoy the sea and have a walk on the long stretch of pristine beach at sunset before a drink at l’Ultima Spiaggia and dinner at La Dogana
• Drive in the morning to one of the tips of La Feniglia beach, hire bicycles or walk along the pine-trees bush covered path alongside the beach; have a swim and relax on the beach
• Visit Port’Ercole (Monte Argentario) and Orbetello, enjoy the unpretentious villages with some simple shopping, an aperitif and excellent dinner overlooking the sea at sunset at Due Pini restaurant, on the way to Porto Santo Stefano
• Take a drive to the surrounding old villages of Scansano, Magliano, Talamone, Pitigliano, Sovana, Sorana, the Thermal Baths of Saturnia and enjoy the south-most Tuscan landscapes and ancient medieval villages, or visit the ancient Etrurian site of Vulci
• Visit the Giardino dei Tarocchi, (Tarot Garden) a fantasy like open art installation from the eccentric late artist Nicki de Saint Phalle, on the road from our home to the sea.
• Charter a boat for the day in Monte and cruise along the coast of Monte Argentario or cross to the Islands of Giannutri and Giglio
A neat, comprehensive offer
When you rent any one of our superlative Italian villas, you get the full advantage of our topflight holiday planning expertise.
Tailored to meet most of the demanding traveller’s wishes and expectations, our exclusive holiday planning service offers you four premium benefits.
FIND OUT MORE HERE